Call us today on 01942 610 848

Find us on: Twitter LinkedIn
A supplier of extra care housing solutions through Registered Social Landlords
What we do

Houses for Homes develops and provides extra care housing and specialist homes for the elderly via Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) and Local Authorities. 

We are passionate about ensuring that people in the UK are housed in appropriate properties which meet their needs, in a way that is sustainable and affordable.

At Houses for Homes we work in close partnership with our development partners; housing providers, Local Authorities and care providers.

Why do we work through RSLs?

Because they are regulated and supervised by a government body: the Homes & Communities Agency. The HCA's role in supervising housing associations on the quality of repairs, stock management, rent collection and financial strength is a key part of Houses for Homes' risk management approach. The regulated system ensures the provision of good quality affordable housing to tenants who treat properties with respect and pay their rents on time.

If you would like to speak to us about how we can help meet the need for extra care housing in your area, please contact us for an initial discussion.

Can we help?
Do you represent a Local Authority or Care Provider? Contact us to discuss any unmet extra care housing need in your area.
Phone Number01942 610848
Latest News
Clarify funding policy or risk development slump
11 December 2015 The Director of Houses for Homes has called on the Government to clarify its position regarding the funding of supported accommodation. In his Autumn Statem...